Ingredients for 4 servings:
8 wedges of (ChocoSol) drinking chocolate 3 cups boiling water & 1 cup cold water
1 cup chia seeds
3 cups wild blueberries
Sweetener of choice
Dried berries, wild blueberry jam, roasted cacao nibs, coconut flakes, and other toppings of choice Ice
Use 1 cup boiling water and 1 cup milk of choice Add 1-2 tsps of sweetener of choice
If you prefer a less smooth consistency, add the chia seeds and mix instead of blending
- In blender, add 1⁄4 cup chia seeds, 1 cup cold water, 1⁄2 cup wild blueberries, and 1-2 teaspoons of sweetener. Blend for 30 seconds and set mixture aside in separate bowl.
- In the same blender, add drinking chocolate, 3 cups boiling water, and sweetener (if using) to a blender and blend for 1 minute to fully emulsify chocolate and water.
- Add 1⁄2 cup chia seeds and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour chocolate pudding into bowl, and place puddings in the fridge for 1 hour or
- When ready to serve, layer 1⁄3 cup chocolate chia pudding, jam, fresh wild blueberries,
and other toppings. Top with 1⁄4 cup wild blueberry chia pudding and sprinkle more wild blueberries and toppings. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Recipe By Rebecca Jacobs, ChocoSol Traders