Apply for summer employment with Bleuets NB Blueberries through the SEED program.
June 8th to August 15th 2015 (10 weeks) at a minimum of 35 hours/week at $12.00/hour
Employment Opportunity: Office Assistant Summer Student registered with the Provincial Student Referral Office
Location: Miramichi, New Brunswick
Job Description: The summer student will provide support to the Executive Director in managing the day-to-day office operations and activities of Bleuets NB Blueberries (BNBB). BNBB is a producer provincial organization www.nbwildblue.ca.
You may be required to work on some or all of the following tasks:
- Event coordination
- Support with Newsletter
- Support with Research projects
- Web updates, phone calls and updating of membership database
- Farm visits
- Material development – ex: sponsorship packages
- Attending and writing minutes during meetings
- Mail outs
No task should be beneath you.
- Strong interest in agriculture
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Bilingualism an asset
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Experience using Microsoft Office product suite
This job require students to meet the mandatory SEED program eligibility requirements.
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter along with two references as an attachment via email only to Monique Mills at email@example.com on or before May 22nd, 2015.